Tuesday 20 November 2012

Laura Mercier Oil Free Fondation Primer

Hey y'all! It's been a while since I last posted - work has been super hectic on the lead up to Xmas so every evening, with the little time I have, I just spend it lazying about and watching movies and series! >.<

Well I'm back, and after bleeding my purse again recently on new cosmetic products I figured I better tell you guys all about it! At £28, it is definitely worth a post hey? Yes, I am talking about the much raved about foundation primer by Laura Mercier. Casually strolling through the make-up department of Selfridges (as a girl does) I couldn't resist any longer and caved in to getting this primer:

The Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer



I have been looking for a new primer for ages, one that actually does what it is made for; creating a flawless base for foundation application and long-lasting make-up.

Overall, this felt more like a lotion than your typical primer however I have to say I found that my make-up did last longer throughout the day and applied more evenly. Even though this was meant to be oil-free, I did find that the t-zone began to get oily towards the end of the day and needed powdering.

It is one of the better foundation primers I have used, however for the price tag, I did expect my skin to
be super-model-esque flawless...nonetheless I loved it and think it will be my go-to primer for now =)

Do you use primers and if so which is your fave?

Until next time.....xoxo

1 comment: