Wednesday 10 October 2012

Betty Boop brings you 'Lancome Hypnose Star' Mascara


Hey y'all! Spoilt myself at the weekend and picked up this lovely mascara! The new Lancome Hypnose Star mascara inspired by 1930's glamour and curls.  The mascara promises to give us 'show-stopping' eyes and old school glamour 'wow with it's black diamond colour.

I don't usually purchase many expensive mascaras as I go by the 3 month rule where I chuck out my mascaras after that time to refrain bacteria from brewing. Therefore to spend £20 plus on a mascara is quite extravagant for me. However the Hypnose range is one of the only ones that I have a guilty-pleasure for, therefore when this new one came out I just couldn't resist!

What I love about it is that it comes with a dual-sided brush which is flat on one side, perfect for piling on the volume onto the root of your lashes, and a curved side to create glamorous curls.

For me, the most important thing in a mascara is to create length (as for oriental girls we barely have lashes hence the falsies!) however I also need to have some volume - this brush is perfect and saves me using 2 or 3 mascaras on top of each other!! LOVE!

I can definitely see why people purchase pricey mascaras though - there is barely any fall-out and it feels so much more luxurious and long lasting compared to my general drug store mascara - no more panda eyes! I think I have been converted ;) and who better to lead the party than the extremely glamorous Betty Boop?



Mmwah mmwah xoxo
    

No comments:

Post a Comment