Tuesday 12 June 2012

Beauty Boxes

Glossybox

I've been considering subscribing to a monthly 'beauty box' for some time after seeing reviews on them. For those of you that are not familiar with what these boxes are, they are basically a really good way to try out new products without having to fork out a fortune and end up purchasing items that we actually don't like or don't work for us. The box can contain luxury, niche or budget items and for about £10 a month, it doesn't seem too bad! Mind you, it does cost £2.95 for P&P...

Personally, I think it is a fab way to stay up to date and discover new brands which you would not usually go for if you are obsessed with beauty products like me and end up spending a fortune every month regardless anyway!

It took me a while when deciding between the well known 'Glossybox' vs the 'She Said Beauty Box', but after trawling through many reviews and comparing the diverse brands....I fell towards the 'Glossybox'.
I am really looking forward to getting my first box through the post! Yay ^.^

Will update you guys on what is inside my first box and most importantly, if it is even worth all the hype...and $$$!

Until next time, ciao! ~.<


She Said Beauty Box

No comments:

Post a Comment