Tuesday 12 July 2011

Mini Me

So I recently changed my car...well when I say recently it was a few weeks/months ago actually! Been super occupied lately to blog. Back to the car, well for those that know me know that I am no car fanatic and if my old car (Toyota Yaris) did not konk out on me....I would never of got a new car for a while! Basically, my old Yaris was a auto and had this issue of not starting up (each time this happened I had to get my Ikea brolly out to whack the engine a few times!! This always did the trick however I did get some funny stares from passer-bys!) The final few times I drove it it just went into neutral whilst I was moving! I mean how dangerous and scary is that? After that, everytime I got in I was scared...scared of when it would just stop. It meant I barely drove it and when I did it was for really short drives-long motorway drives were totally outta the question!

Well after much deliberation and 'uuming and ahhh-ing' I finally decided to go for it and got the car I really thinks they are the most common cars around at the moment and obv because of the size. Well seeing as I got to choose I went for it and fulfilled my dreams of being a Mini owner woop! Even though the car was second-hand (nope could not afford a new one unfortunately) it was brand new to me!!!! Was super exciting to pick it up and it even came with a Bulldog plushie! How adorable! Made for me ha!



Even though I was really reluctant to buy the car, I have really fallen in love with it! It is an amazing smooth drive and sooo luxurious inside! It's even got mood lighting-how romantic ey? More importantly, it has definitely been a good decision as my boyf recently sold his car to save on costs as living in the city a car is not really needed-now we both ues one and he chips in towards all the costs! YAY! And by the way, he has totally taken back his negative comments about the Mini-he says it's such a nice drive and decent car...ha guys ey? Always think they know it all about cars! He totally misses his car, however he drives most the time when we go out anyway as I'm not too fussed with driving and much rather be a passenger ;)

My Mini and boyf's ex 2nd wifey ;)



Well that's all for now, promise I will be back to update my blog more often! Ciao~ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment