Sunday 5 June 2011

Hello my name is Honey...

So I thought I would introduce to you my lil doggy-the most adorable thing ever (yes I would say that!) Her name is 'Honey' named by my boyf! For those of you that are not familiar with dogs and the different breeds, she is a British Bulldog and is just over 2 years old this year (my baby is growing up fast!). Though she is definitely the smallest fully-grown bully I have ever seen-weighing in at only 14kg and still puppy-sized! Defo great if you were looking for a hand-bag sized bully! I am in love with the non-conventional breeds hence my love for bulldogs with a desire to own a Chow Chow or Shar-Pei one day-I just find them so unique and adorable!

Picking up puppy Honey


Honey @ 2 years old



Do you guys own any dogs and what breeds are your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment