Thursday 2 June 2011

First Blog...First Post...First Time...

So I finally decided to start my own blog after weeks of putting it off! I know that blogs have been around for ages and getting super popular-but I just never got myself round to doing one!

To be honest,  I have always been a blog follower, following blogs and reading about the weird and wonderful things out there in the world...however during the last few weeks I have had lots of free time therefore thought 'Why not start my own blog?' 


Firstly, let me introduce myself...I'm a BBC (British-Born Chinese) from a small countryside town in the South West with a obsession for all things beauty & fashion fabulous (as all us girls are!)...with a special obsession for accessories-in particular jewellery and bags! And finally, I am a dog lover-loving dogs of all shapes and sizes, owning a British Bulldog pup myself :)


For me, this space is for writing about anything and everything that interests me and things I want to share with you guys so  I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I will writing it! By no means am I an expert in the things I write about, they are merely just my personal thoughts and opinions...so please enjoy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment